martes, 17 de marzo de 2009

COVER LETTER

Jesús Hernández
Sector Las Colinas, 22 Street
Zulia-Maracaibo.
(0261)7892909

I am writing with reference to your advertisement in Yahoo Hot Jobs with the Job ID 8242 published on February 20, 2009 for want of a Electronic Engineer. I was drawn to the ad by my interest in Design.

I am currently out of college as an engineer in electronics, with an average of 15 points. In the last 2 years I have had little experience but I have worked with electronic equipment, on the development of new technologies and communications but automation main.

Although I am looking for a job with offer me a new opportunity in my work area. I welcome the opportunity to discuss with you how I might best Electrical Product Engineer its present corporate needs. If you wish to arrange an interview, please contact me by phone or at the above address.

Thank you for your time.


Jesús Hernández.

http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/job-JQA3P0W93GB-l-Santa_Clara-CA-c-Technology;_ylt=AmtqOslhcENg40DTgZMYaNGxQ6IX?source=CP&rmpixel=

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario